Videography - Video Editing
Video / Photo Slideshows
Media Transfer Services
Vinyl Record / Audio Cassette Tape Transfer
I can convert irreplaceable old vinyl records (LPs and '45' singles) and audio cassette tapes to a digital format so you will be able to hear and enjoy these special memories again. You will be amazed how good the quality of the sound of your transferred audio!
I am able to transfer your old vinyl records (LPs and '45' singles) that:
1. Are not available on any available 'music downloadable streaming' service.
2. You can't replace with a commercial CD.
3. You don't have a 'phonograph player' to play them on.
I am able to transfer old audio cassette tapes that:
1 Are not available on any available 'music downloadable streaming' service.
2. Have 'live concerts' recorded on them from the radio.
3. Have a 'special program' or documentary recorded from the radio.
4. Have a special mix of songs ('Vacation Mix', 'Christmas Mix', etc) created years ago.
5. Have archived audio from Grandparents, Parents, and other family members
6. You can't replace with a commercial CD.
7. You don't have a 'audio cassette player' to play them on.
Each individual vinyl record, ("LP" and "45") and audio cassette tape will be converted to your preferred format (.wav, .mp3, etc.) and transferred to either a CD or a 'Hard Drive'.
Audio will be cleaned and enhanced before burning it.
The final format for creating the audio CD can be done by separating each separate song (as a store-bought CD) before burning it to a CD or storing the separate songs on to a 'Hard Drive'.
Another option for the final format would be not to separate the songs from each other. This would be one file with all the songs following one another.